Monday, February 5, 2018

[naver] "WITH ALL MY HEART"... SEVENTEEN "THANK YOU" RECORD HIGH IN THE CHARTS


They hit #1 on real time physical and weekly charts of Hanteo, Yes24, Hottracks, Sinara record, Interpark, etc.




original post: here

1. [+600, -42]
Seventeen thank you for your good songs~ Let's not get hurt this year and hit daebak!

2. [+515, -41]
Thanks it's a good song (t/n: comment in English)

3. [+498, -40]
Seriously Seventeen thank you Carats thank you too!!

4. [+473, -35]
Seventeen thank you I love you

5. [+406, -31]
Congrats~ I'm an iKON fan, but fighting to both groups and please show us your cool side~ I saw the members see Seventeen hit #1 at midnight... I could feel how earnest they were... Everyone is so cool~

6. [+114, -9]
 Congrats~ I'm an iKON fan, but fighting to both groups and please show us your cool side~ I saw the members see Seventeen hit #1 at midnight... I could feel how earnest they were... Everyone is so cool~

7. [+109, -6]
In Seventeen's music we trust! Ever since "Pretty U" they started gaining attention, and every song after that has been well picked! Their stage have their own flavor too

8. [+100, -7]
Seventeen we're thankful too I love you forever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com