Monday, February 5, 2018

[instiz] CHOOSE HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND WOULD SCOLD YOU BECAUSE YOU CAUSED HIM TROUBLE

You always give trouble to your boyfriend
You were eating with Osu sunbae while you've been missing his calls the whole day, etc.
And what's worse is that you forgot today was your 1 year anniversary
You hastily prepared yourself and rushed to the restaurant your boyfriend reserved
You saw your boyfriend sitting at his seat with his eyes low
You too sat on your chair but there's a cold silence between you
You have to say something so you go "Look...Sor-"

1. Kim Jongin

"You, look straight at me and say it. Do you.. Actually like me?"

2. Lee Jongsuk

"(your name)-yah....Is it impossible for us to get along, why are you always... making it so painful?"

3. Kwon Hyunbin

"Whatever, here your 1 year gift, take it or leave it, do whatever you want, let's stop contacting for a while"

4. Bae Jinyoung

"I see, you fell for that sunbae and just started neglecting me?"

5. Im Siwan

"Wait a minute, let's stay quiet for a bit. I'm trying to contain my anger"

6. Kim Junmyeon

"Don't be like this again, this is the last straw of my consideration"

7. Min Yoongi

"(your name)... Because of you I've been losing my mind....."

original post: here

1. Min Yoongi-yah, if I had you, why would I even be eating with Osu sunbae?

2. 66666 OMG what's up with Kim Junmyeon... Since when Kim Junmyeon could be this fatal?

3. 55555555555555!!! I'm shouting from happiness #5 FOR ME~~~~~~!!!!! PEOPLE~~~!!!! #5 FOR ME~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Hyunbin-ie scares me but uuggghh I like it too much... (I would kneel before him and start crying)

5. Wow...Yoongi... I'm on my knees.....

6. 373737 Please be more mad ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ  It's so sexyㅠㅠ 

7. #1 or #5 my heart is freaking fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. 1 or 2ㅠㅠ  I lost it at 7

9. #1...............That's a line that stabs right in my lungs..........

10. Omo Min Yoongi I'm sorry.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com