Saturday, February 24, 2018

[enter-talk] ISN'T HE THE BIGGEST SUCCESSFUL FAN??

It's straight up Kim Sunggyu...

His all time bias Nell became his producer...

Today at 6PM, he will comeback with his title song True Love!!

Listen to the preview here^^




post response:
[+532][-39]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 01:11 신고하기
Sunggyu was doing part-time work at a cafe and a customer asked him which singer he liked the most and he said Nell. But then it turned out that that customer was Nell's manager... And then he got cast right awayㅠㅠㅠ But then ever since last year, Kim Jongwan-nim started producing his full album and even said that Sunggyu was his favorite hoobae.. he's seriously a successful fan
125
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 00:52 신고하기
I just clicked on the link and as expected from Kim Jongwan's quality, it's no joke
110
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 00:19 신고하기
The title song sounds goof but the side tracks called "The Days Erased" and "Mirror" sounds like bopsㅜㅜㅜPlease just give it a listen, there will definitely be at least 1 song that you like among the 10 songs ㅜㅜsniff
101
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 01:26 신고하기
I can proof that I'm a Starlight and aside from my bias, I seriously never watch or listen to any other artists but this time, it was the only time that I'm going crazy over another solo artist and that's Kim Sunggyu... seriously, his previous solo's songs all did well but I'm looking forward to him this time
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 02:30 신고하기
Blo-nim also mentioned him ㅋㅋㅋ I didn't knowㅋㅋ ㄷㄷ
50
0
"I participated in the lyrics composition for Infinite's Sunggyu's album. February 26th!"
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 02:13 신고하기
He's really a successful fan... he's a dongsaeng that Kim Jongwan cherishes "a lot"
48
1
"I started working on this since June of last year, a dongsaeng that I cherish a lot, Infinite's Sunggyu's first full album is just around the corner. Everyone, please look forward to it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com