Tuesday, February 6, 2018

[enter-talk] IS THERE ANY FANDOM YOU WANT TO GET CLOSE WITH?

For me it's Carats and Armys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The Carats always look cheerful and fun
and Armys' firepower is impressive




post response:
[+181][-81]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 13:20 신고하기
I'm an EXO-L and I just wish we stopped fighting with Armysㅋ
229
46

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 13:32 신고하기
I can prove that I'm a Carat..! Me too I want to get close to Armys ㅜㅜ They sent us so many good comments for our comeback this time
224
18

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 19:08 신고하기
I'm a Wannable and I want to be close with Armys. During MMA, I was so hungry and was a mess, but I went towards Army's fan seats and there was an Army in front of me so she saw me with my Wannable light stick and asked "You're a Wannable right? Did you come alone? It must be cold right" And we just started chatting, she gave me a choco car and orange juice. When Wanna One won the rookie award, she was telling me how handsome they looked and she told me she voted for Ha Sungwoon on the last episode of Produce.... I'm so so so so so so thankful ㅠㅠㅠ My comment is getting longㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways thank youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
193
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 14:11 신고하기
I'm an Army but I sat with Wannables during the award show, when they were announcing the daesang, they all went "It'll be Bangtan obviously~" like that and  as soon as they saw Bangtan, they praised them for being handsomeㅋㅋ I seriously want to become close with Wannables
95
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.06 13:22 신고하기
I just hope that the bad relationships between fandom disappear.
75
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com