Sunday, February 11, 2018

[enter-talk] ALL FANDOMS, COME HERE, THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS TOO SEVERE

I posted this on another website, but this is seriously crossing the line so I'm here to let the fandoms on PANN know about this issue. 
This account is spreading zoomed-in pictures of uncomfortable body parts of various male groups (Bangtan, EXO, Astro, Bigbang, Wanna One, Seventeen, etc.), the sexual harassment is too severe. 
They talk about which members have "bigger" body parts than others, and even judge their faces. 
They have no restraints in the types of comments they make. 
I don't know how you can report an account so I need your helpㅠㅠ 
And those groups' companies who can sue these people, please report it to themㅠㅠㅠ 
If they delete their account, we won't see these kinds of posts anymore. 
If you look for these content on Twitter, it'll appear right away!
You'll be able to see how severe this isㅜㅜ
This is just a screencap but the sexual harassment gets even worse.. They're seriously so low, I hope they receive karma f*ck


"Bunch of penis-dol"
" You can't even see a minimum of bulge. Especially the one with white skinny jeans, I'm still shocked when I see his picture. + his pelvis is narrow but his butt is flat. Beep beep - This is the analysis result"

post response:
[+115][-0]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 02:14 신고하기
Let's shoot this to the top trending articles, upvote my comment
44
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 02:17 신고하기
This have to be in the top trending post;;
15
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 02:24 신고하기
Kids, please report him, not only if your bias is here but for other singers too.ㅜ
8
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 04:10 신고하기
It's a waste to swear at them; we try to fight for women rights everyday, but they just throw it to waste 
4
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.12 05:36 신고하기
I found the link, if you search them up, you'll find it. I reported them
2
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com