Thursday, January 11, 2018

[enter-talk] EXO-LS'S GOOD ACTIONS DURING GOLDEN DISC

[enter-talk] THANKS TO THE EXO-L NEXT TO ME


First of all, I'm an army and this picture was taken after my phone broke downㅠㅠ
Today before Bangtan's stage, my light stick ran out of batteriesㅠㅠ
So I was crying and asking myself what to do and was just freaking out alone
there was an Aerie who was next to me who overheard me and she had 2 light sticks on herㅠㅠ
But after she saw me she handed me out the batteries of her light stickㅠㅠ
I told her that I could use it for the performance and give her back later but she said that since she has another one it's fine, so she just gave them to me ㅠㅠ If I see her again I want to give her jellies.....

post response:
[+1173][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 23:43 신고하기
As expected from Doraerie-mon (t/n: Doraemon is known to have a magic pocket that has everything). I'm an Army too and last time, the Aerie next to me gave me a hot pack
472
2

ㅇ |2018.01.11 23:44 신고하기
I know that our fandom has a lot of hopeless b*ches but in real life we like to share our stuffㅋㅋㅋㅋAnyways, it's a relief you were able to cheer with your light stick 8ㅅ8
372
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.12 00:00 신고하기
I'm an Exo-L thank you for your warm post, congrats on the daesang today~
310
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.12 00:16 신고하기
It feels foreign to see a post like that on PANN...ㅎ Our fans look a lot more mature than they used to be. I know we still have a lot of brainless b*ches but I hope people know that we also have a lot of fans like this. Congrats to Bangtan for winning the daesang today, let's cheer for each other this year fighting! 
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.12 00:46 신고하기
Giving out your batteries is like the equivalent of giving out half your heart no...? Seriously so kind
78
0




[enter-talk] I THINK EXO-LS WERE THE BEST FANDOM OF GOLDEN DISC
tn: OP is an IU fan for some reason the picture doesn't paste well:/

I'm another group's fan but it's been a while that I haven't watched Golden disc so I'm writing this down..

Today, a lot of Exo-Ls came and they were cheering very loudly. Even during other singers' performances they were so cheerful I got shocked
I think they were the most mannerly and supportive fandom
They were also cheering for SUJU with their fanchant.
They didn't receive the daesang but got their 4 crowns?  So congrats Exo~
Congrats to Bangtan for their daesang too!

post response:
[+676][-125]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:38 신고하기
I thought that Exo-Ls were really cool when SUJU received their bongsang. Maybe it's because they're the company's sunbaes but as soon as they got announced the fans started to waver their light sticks around it felt like they were really loyal? 
171
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:45 신고하기
The fans made a promise!!! We should be thankful that our pretty Exo-Ls kept their promise ❤❤ IU also did so daebak in 2017, EXO let's do well too
164
9

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:35 신고하기
Thank you for filling the audience prettily during Nuest and Seventeen's stage
157
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:47 신고하기
People who attended GDA would all know ㅇㅇ They were seriously mannerly today
61
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.11 22:39 신고하기
When they announced EXO's first name today the Exo-Ls all started cheering it was cool to see ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
55
2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com