Tuesday, January 2, 2018

[enter-talk] BTS DUMP

[enter-talk] IDOLS WHOSE MVS SURPASSED A HUNDRED MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE IN THE NEW YEAR


Is BTS
If you hate them, just leave~
Today, Mic Drop (Remix) also surpassed 100 million views which makes them the most viewed K-pop boy group on YouTube!!
Here are all the Bangtan MVs that surpassed 100 million views from the lowest to highest amount of views
1. Danger – 103 M views

2. War of Hormones  - 107 M views
 
3. I Need U – 108 M views
 
4. Spring Day – 137 M views
5. Save Me – 169 M views
6. Boy In Luv – 174 M views
7. Not Today – 176 M views
8. DNA – 221 M views (they became the k-pop group that hit 100 M views in the shortest amount of time on the 24th)
9. Blood Sweat Tears – 234 M views
10. Dope – 249 M views
11. Fire – 256 M views
12. Mic Drop (Remix) – 100 M views (most recent)
 
Let’s be happy in 2018 too <3
post response:
[+2,016][-94]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 00:48 신고하기
Ugh
360
2
“Wow f*ck, this is the fangirl taste”
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 00:51 신고하기
Ohhhh I’m a fan of another group but Banftan is seriously jjang on YouTube. I’m also trying so hard to set milestones for my bias but Bangtan are impossible to beat  Bangtan’s MVs are high quality and even though they are already famous all around the world, I wish them even more success! Happy New Year~
324
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 00:52 신고하기
BTS, let’s walk the flower path in 2018
319
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 01:24 신고하기
Armys, let’s not forget to keep on promoting Mic Drop Remix, not because we want it to do well on the charts but because it was a gift given to the fans..!
118
0
“BTS ‘Steve Aoki x Desiigner’s Mic Drop is a gift for the fans’”
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 00:57 신고하기
It’s seriously so hard to reach 100 M views… but the views have been lagging for 1 hour now…
80
0
“Hahaham it’s over!!! Freedooooom!!!!”

[enter-talk] WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE BANGTAN?

I’m seriously not asking this in a bad way, I’m just curious.

post response:
[+165][-30]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 11:29 신고하기
Because of this:
285
10
“thank you for being our fans. I am also your fan. I am the fan that silently supports you through your personal battles and loneliness in life. Whether I am in the backstage or at work, I send you my fan letters written in long musical notes, through music. I wish you’d read that sound of yearning for you dearly.”
“I hope that the people who always love me live each day better. Sometimes, I want to listen to your story not as Rap Monster but as Kim Namjoon. I think that people who are able to give love are able to receive even more love. Due to multiple invisible walls, though a person’s loneliness and sadness cannot be held, it clings even more in music. Though I cannot fully understand your loneliness, it would be expressions, my works and my voice are able to hug you.
“if you look at it, life isn’t about chasing after the trivial things that shine but it’s about the process of seeing the moments of when those trivial things truly sparkle. Because we’re always living hung up on seeing results! And this applies for myself also.”
CR @BTStrans
ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 13:21 신고하기
They are innocent, consistent and genuine. Their expressions and gaze are definitely different. They are seriously the first celebrities that were able to show their sincerity through their eyes. Of course, as celebrities, they sometimes have to do business but even when I wasn’t a fan of them, I could feel that they were genuine. Honestly, they don’t look full of themselves and they are always consistentㅋㅋㅋ
256
11

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 11:28 신고하기
They are good people because 1) they take responsibilities for their own words 2) the more you watch them, the more you can learn from them
249
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 11:28 신고하기
1) Their music. Seriously, they have so many bops. Their melodies, beats and lyrics are seriously good 2) Their personality. You’ll understand if you just watch them for a while. 3) Their looks. They are handsome so their fangirls just gather up
91
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 14:55 신고하기
They always make me expect for more and always exceed my expectations
88
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 13:50 신고하기
Personally, I know that other groups have more handsome members than mine. But in our eyes, every member is doing well, kind and have good musical sensibilities. I also like how they always tell their stories through their music… I also like the fact that the songs that I like are not the title tracks. You will understand if you listen to Second Grade, Move and Ma City~!
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.01.02 13:06 신고하기
Even if I’m not an Army, I understand why people like them when I watch their stages. They are just so cool that I can’t help but watch them with my mouth opened. I think I know why they are so popular
58
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com