Sunday, December 24, 2017

[marriage/ in-laws] ADULTS, SERIOUSLY, DO YOU THINK THAT KIDS WITH MAKEUP LOOK PRETTIER?..

Image result for kim yoo jung makeup
(picture not included)

I'm sorry for writing here here but this section has the most adults so... I just suddenly got curious... (I'm in my 2nd year of middle school) for us, objectively, we think that kids who have distinct facial features and who put heavy makeup look so freaking pretty. But adults all say that kids look prettier without makeup... But to be honest, it just sounds like you guys don't want us to wear makeupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+211][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.24 23:56 신고하기
As an adult, even though a kid looks more adult-ish with makeup on, their childishness is very obvious. Just their style, physique, skin, everything... To be honest, there are a lot of kids who are good at makeup nowadays. But the makeup technique isn't the issue, it's just that when I look at them overall, they still look like a kid to me except their faces. It just looks unbalanced.
166
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.24 23:01 신고하기
Do you think that a 6 years old kid with heavy makeup looks prettier or a 6 years old kid who looks innocent and pure is prettier? You might be wondering why I'm comparing you to a 6 years old kid but as adults, we see all kids from middle school as children. But of course, among yourselves, you obviously think that putting on makeup looks prettier
162
5

배추 |2017.12.24 23:21 신고하기
When you watch North Korean children on TV, they all have deep red lipstick on and wear eye shadow right? Do you think that's pretty? Don't you think that she would look prettier with no makeup and would look more natural??  
144
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.25 00:13 신고하기
I'm not trying to sound like an old fart but honestly, when I see those kids with hwa-ddeok faces (T/N: faces that are caked up), I find it ugly
56
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.24 23:32 신고하기
Yup. I find kids with their natural skin color the prettiest when they are in their 10s. Me too, when I was young and that old people say to me "aigoo, you're so pretty", I thought that they were just lying to me... but in reality, now that I'm an adult, I unconsciously start talking like that when I see kids too.. Please just wear sunblock and wash your face diligently and take care of your skin~
49
0

ㄴㅁㅁ3 |2017.12.25 00:34 신고하기
I'm a 30 years old right now but when I see kids in their uniforms wearing makeup it's just a bit whatever... I find kids who look natural prettier
41
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com