Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[enter-talk] KNETS DISCUSS KRYSTAL AND JUNG JOONYOUNG'S RELATIONSHIP TO JONGHYUN

[enter-talk] TO KRYSTAL, JONGHYUN WAS…




Krystal: He’s an oppa to me. Since I have no brothers, this oppa is like a real brother to me
Jonghyun: You know by what name I saved your number in my phone right? Soojung-shi
Krystal: Yeah
Jonghyun: I saved her as ‘dongsaeng’. I really see her as my real sister
Krystal: Somehow, we express our love towards each other like real siblings. And that’s how we text too. I treat him like my oppa
Jonghyun: Soojung-ah, you’re my dongsaeng
post response:
[+557][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:47 신고하기
Krystal has that cold and chic image but she unexpectedly cries a lot too. She seems very fragile. There are just so many things going on in her life such as the issue with her sister, her dating scandal, dealing with her sasaengs, etc. I still remember all the rumors that people wrote about her. It’s such a shame that idols cannot date openly. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was like a real brother to her on which she could rely on. He was such a warm and kind artist and also a great person. I hope that he’s at peace wherever he is now and I’ll pray for their happiness.
98
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 13:40 신고하기
Jonghyun never failed to be kind. Why did he leave so soon? Seeing someone so kind suffer so much every day breaks my heart I’m tearing up… I hope that he’s in a better place and he’s at peace now. He became a shining star
74
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:45 신고하기
I can’t even imagine what she must feel right now. How will you feel if someone you saw as a brother passed away…
74
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 13:55 신고하기
F(x) has always looked close with Shinee. The Shinee members all took care of the F(x) kids and they all treated Shinee like brothers. They also had a lot of stages together. How sad..
36
0

ㅇ |2017.12.19 18:02 신고하기
Because of the issues with her sister’s business, she became distant with the other sunbaes at her company. Seems like the only person with whom Krystal opened up with apart from her members was Jonghyun.
33
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 17:40 신고하기
There is barely anyone she hugs with her open arms like that… how close must they have been… how sad must she be right now….
29
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 19:52 신고하기
Krystal said before on Jessica And Krystal that no one listens to her… seriously, it’s so hard for celebrities to be mentally healthy…
25
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 21:08 신고하기
If you see the posts that are getting uploaded recently, it looks like a lot of people were close to Jonghyun such as IU, Jung Joonyoung, etc… but when he actually needed help, no one was there
23
2



[teens stories] JUNG JOONYOUNG MUST BE AT A LOSS


He was also close with Jonghyun
Things are always so difficult for him nowadays
ㅜㅜ what’s more is that he’s overseas again this time too
I hope that he’s not thinking about anything dangerous

post response:
[+1,181][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:37 신고하기
Yesterday was the 49th day of commemoration ever since Kim Joohyuk-nim’s death… I hope that both of them are in a better place..
166
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 00:41 신고하기
Hul so these two were close… I didn’t know… If I was Jung joonyoung, I would find this so hard….
154
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:42 신고하기
These two made music together and contacted each other pretty oftenㅜㅜ they went on a radio show together and were close since thenㅜㅜ Jonghyun-nim must have been so sad but I hope that he’s happy where he is now. I hope that Joonyoung is still mentally strong..
115
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:07 신고하기
Jung Joonyoung lost 2 important people this year..ㅠㅠ
74
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 17:52 신고하기
I’ve always thought that Jung Joonyoung was someone who was mentally strong and that he didn’t care about a lot of things but seeing him talk makes me realize that he’s very fragile and has a lot of things build up inside of him… he broke down after Kim Joohyuk’s death and was trying to grab back into his sense but now Jonghyun too… seriously, he must be in so much pain. To the kids who are still writing hate comments about this situation, please go reflect about yourself instead.
68
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 11:56 신고하기
I want to believe that Jung Joonyoung has such a strong mentality that he will be okay
49
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 19:30 신고하기
Am I the only one who’s dumbfounded at people who keep saying that we don’t need to worry about Jung Joonyoung because he has a strong mentality?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even though it wasn’t his family members, both of them were people who were like a family to him. So what if he has a strong mentality?
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.12.19 20:23 신고하기
I seriously hope that Jung Joonyoung receives psychological counseling… I’m seriously worried
45
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com