Sunday, November 19, 2017

[instiz] LOOK AT HIS ATTITUDE WHEN THE FAN CAME DURING THEIR FANSIGN..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Because there were no fans in front of him, he was giving out hearts and posing..



But as soon as he saw the fan, his expression turned into a smile...



post response: +43

original post: here

1. Junhoe-yah, you just killed meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Wow... I've always looked at him as a baby before, but not anymore from today onward.....

3. What whatㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why is my heart fluttering....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Just imagine how heart fluttering she must've felt seeing a face like his smile like that..

4. I fell in love on the last gifㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. Ah so handsome, I'm going nuts, will my eyes even allow me to look at such a smile in real life..
 > Then can you bare looking at him wink?
 

6. Seriously the more time I rewatch the more heart fluttering it gets

7. Hul what the hell? He was this handsome? I never knew he could be this handsome...

8. He's a puppy

9. I will proceed to save those quietly

10. That's not the kid that I know.... What... Why is he making my heart flutter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com