Saturday, November 11, 2017

[enter-talk] LENGTH OF RAP MONSTER'S LEGS

(I'm a muggle)
Is he for real...? Also, he's pretty lean





post response:
[+309][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 15:34 신고하기
But to be honest, I bet that he would be so popular if he was a commoner. First of all, he's super tall, has nice proportions and a nice body. He's f*cking smart so it looks like he would integrate well in an office. Also, his face isn't even ugly, it's more unique? I never once felt that he was ugly. I'm just overall so envious of him. I bet that the antis are the kind of people who would ask to take a picture with him if they saw him in real life... f*ckers
149
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 14:05 신고하기
There are already comments bashing himㅋㅋㅋ..
75
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 13:57 신고하기
I've never seen him in real life so I can't say much but.. thank you for viewing him positivelyㅎㅎ
71
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 22:26 신고하기
I'm talking from the point of view of someone who's a fan of the first generation idols. I find that Bangtan are the #1 group when it comes to getting bashed for their looks on PANN but rather than making me think that they are ugly, I just think that they are so successful. Since they are doing well, people want to bash them and one way to hurt others is to bash others' looks. They are so famous but they never have as many posts bashing about their skills or personality than their looks. This just makes me realize how little there is to bash them for.... To be honest, they have more visuals than most of the groups (from my point of view) but these other groups never get mentioned and when their pictures get uploaded, people are always calling them cute and handsome. Also  who are you to judge people's looks? Now I understand why there are so many debates about lookism and about whether an idol's skills is more important than their looks. People bash Bangtan just because they want to bash them
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 21:57 신고하기
Seriously his legs are awesomely long... Objectively, he's tall, has good proportions and a nice body line. He looks just manly and pretty enough
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.11.11 20:50 신고하기
His proportions are solid
33
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com