Monday, August 14, 2017

[instiz] WHCH GIRL GROUP ALBUM MADE THEM HIT THE MOST DAEBAK?

1. Sistar Alone, Loving U

2. SNSD Gee, Tell me your wish


3. Twice Cheer up, TT


4. Wonder girls So hot, Nobody


post response: +2
original post: here

1. They're all daebak, but #2 and #4 were even known by the elderly and it was trending nationally!

2. I think that in this decade, #2 and #4 hit the most daebak

3. I think #1 was the most amazing

4. #2 and #4, when I was young, I had no interest in celebrities, but these were the songs that introduced me to them..

5. They're all legends

6. 444 So hot was daebak, but Nobody was even more daebak

7. The 4 of them are all daebak, but if I had to choose... #4??

8. Seriously if you look at the trend nowadays, it's not really considered a trend. Back then, since there were only few idols, once a song hits daebak, everyone in the country knew the song, so #2 and #4!

9. #4 is a wall..

10. I can't forget Soshi's Gee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com